Wednesday, May 6, 2015

The Story Behind the Name- Living Story Tattoo

Living Story Tattoo is the name I chose for my tattoo company. It is restorative tattooing for breast reconstruction patients and breast conditions requiring areola pigment or asymmetry correction .   

Ok, so now you know I tattoo the nipple areola complex on a woman's breast. But why call it Living Story Tattoo? It's because every woman I have tattooed has a story. It is about her personal journey, her own, unique story. I am lucky enough to have them told to me during the tattoo process. 3D nipple tattoos can help you close that chapter,  so you can go on writing your story and living your best life! 
I am honored to be a part of each person’s journey and to create the most realistic, natural areolas and 3 dimensional  nipples as possible. Helping to regain a woman's confidence and restoring her femininity after enduring so much, is something I hold near to my heart. This is my motivation to seek out learning and to refine my skill and technique so I can be the best at what I do.


The tattooing of the nipple & areola is the finishing touch to the breast reconstruction. It is a medical tattoo with an aesthetic touch.
It is another chapter in her story and I am thankful to be a part of that.
#grandfinale #icingonthecake #finishingtouch #tattoosarehealing #closethechapter

She is the living story.

Chrissy

No comments:

Post a Comment